Sunday, April 8, 2018

On Your Special Day…

It’s time for a new challenge at Fussy & Fancy Challenges and this time the challenge is …..

‘Add A Sentiment’.

I’ve used a sweet Tilda image for my card today called ‘Tilda with Straw Hat’.

P1060148

I have stamped my image onto XPress-It Blending Card using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured with my Copic Markers.

The colours I’ve used are:

Skin – E11, E00, E000, R20
Hair & Boots – E57, E55, E53, E51
Dress & Butterfly – BG75, BG72, BG70
Flower & Socks – R85, R83, R81
Stem & Leaves – YG25, YG23, YG21
Hat – C3, C1, C00, R85, R83, R81

Here’s a close up of the image.

P1060147

Supplies:
Stamps: Tilda with Straw Hat (Magnolia), Sentiment (LOTV)
Card: Whisper White Thick (SU), XPress-It Blending Card
Papers: “Adorbs” 6 x 6 Paper Pad (My Mind’s Eye)
Dies & Punches: Large Classic & Scallop Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders), LR0240 (Marianne Design), CL CS 16 (Crealies), 1 3/4” Cirlce Punch (SU)
Accessories: Flowers, Pearls

I’m entering my card into the following challenges:

Crafting with Friends – #64 Anything Goes
Crafting with Attitude – #38 Anything Goes
Through the Craftroom Door – Anything Goes



 photo Nikki4.png

2 comments:

Sandra said...

So beautiful!! your coloring is amazing!!
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Hugs,
Sandra
TTCRD DT
Cards and Creativity {My Blog}

BożenA said...

Wow! A wonderfully painted picture and such a beautiful card composition!
Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafting With An Attitude.
BożenA DT CWAA