Wednesday, June 15, 2016

For You

It’s time for a new challenge over at ABC Challenges.

Our challenge for you today is... 

J is for 'Just As You Like'...
(Anything Goes)

Our sponsor for this challenge is 


The image I'm using today on my card is from All Dressed Up an is called 'For You'. 



My image has been printed onto X-Press It Blending Card  and coloured with my Copic Markers.

The colours I’ve used are: 
Skin – E11, E00, E000, R20; 
Hair – E57, E55, E53, E51  
Dress & Pot - B97, B95, B93, B91
Bow - YG25, YG23, YG21
Flowers - R02, R01. R00.
  
Here’s a closer look at the image.



Supplies: 
Stamps: For You (All Dressed Up)
Card: Whisper White Thick (Stampin' Up), Bordering Blue (retired Stampin' Up), X-Press It Blending Card
Papers: by Authentique 
Ink & Markers: Copic Markers
Dies & Punches: 6002/0251 (Joy Crafts), Large & Small Classic & Scallop Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinder) 
Accessories: Flowers (WOC), Lace (stash)

If you haven’t already stopped by ABC Challenges and checked out what the rest of the DT have created then please do so now.

I’m entering my card into the following challenges.

The Crafty Addicts - #17 Anything Goes/Summertime
2 Creative Chicks - #11 Anything Goes



 photo Nikki4.png

2 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Morning again Nikki, oh wow what a beautifully coloured image and I love that sweet face and your card design is just gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Mari said...

What a lovely image. Your card is very sweet. Thanks for playing with us at The Crafty Addicts :) xx Mari