Friday, July 24, 2015

Thinking of You

It’s time for a new challenge at Fussy & Fancy Challenges and this time the challenge is…..

‘Things with Wings’.

I’ve created my card today with this gorgeous floral image with butterfly.

P1050583

The image has been stamped onto X-Press it Blending card and coloured with Copic Markers.

The colours I’ve used are YG95, YG93. YG91. BV08, BV04, BV02, BV01, B66, B63, B60, YR14, YR12, Y17, Y00.

Here’s a closer look at the image.

P1050585

Supplies:
Stamps: Flower (C.C.Designs Rubber Stamps & Dies), Crazy About You (Stampin’ Up)
Ink & Markers: Pumpkin Pie (Stampin’ Up), Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Card: Whisper White (Stampin’ Up), X-Press It Blending Card
Papers: Concord Crush Patterns (retired Stampin’ Up), Collectable ‘Notable’ (My Mind’s Eye)
Dies & Punches: Washi Tape Punch (Stampin’ Up), Cherish ‘Around the Page’ Punch (Martha Stewart) 
Accessories: Lace (stash), Pearls (Stampin’ Up)

I’m entering my card into the following challenges:

7 Kids College Fund - #130 Anything Goes

Through The Craftroom Door - Anything Goes

Nikki



 photo Nikki4.png

1 comment:

Mojca said...

waw this looks so gorgeous Nikki! Hugs! Mojca