Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Lily in Red….

It’s time for a new challenge at Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog and this week it’s….

Show Me Some Red.

Our sponsor for this challenge is Ching Chou Kuik.

I’ve made this pretty card today using one of Ching Chou Kuik’s lovely designs called ‘Lily’ which I have paired with some new Kaisercraft paper from the XO Collection.

P1050395

I have printed my image onto X-Press It Blending Card and coloured with my Copic Markers.

The colours I’ve used are: Skin – E21, E00, E000, R20; Hair - E47, E44, E43, E42; Eyes - B23, B21; Lillies - R27, R24, R22, R21, G85, G82, Y26.

I have cut my image out using the Large Classic Oval Nestabilites and then layered onto a Large Scallop Oval Nestabilities by Spellbinders. I’ve then added a little Shabby White Frantage by Stampendous around the image. This is then layered onto the Large Petra Oval die from Marianne Design.

Here’s a close up of the image.

 P1050396

I have added the LR0270 die cuts from Marianne Design to my top designer paper layer. To finish off my creation I’ve added some pretty lace, a double bow with an antique brad, a few pearls and my sentiment.

Here’s one last look.

P1050397

If you haven’t already stopped by the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog then pop over now and check out what the rest of the DT have created for this week’s challenge.

Supplies:
Stamps: Lily (Ching Chou Kuik)
Card: Riding Hood Red & Baja Breeze (Stampin’ Up), X-Press It Blending Card
Paper: Truly & True Love from the XO Collection (Kaisercraft)
Dies & Punches: LR0270 & LR0240 (Marianne Design), Cherish 'Around the Page' Punch (Martha Stewart), Large Classic & Scallop Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinder), Large Oval & Scallop Oval Punches (Stampin’ Up)
Ink & Markers: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Accessories: Lace (stash), Baja Breeze Seam Binding, Antique Brad (Stampin’ Up), Pearls (stash), Shabby White Frantage (Stampendous)

I’m entering my card into the following challenges:

Crafty Calendar - Anything Goes

Digi Galore - Anything Goes

Top 3

Crafts Galore Encore - Use a stamp or digi for February

Inspiration Destination - #19 Anything Goes

Nikki



 photo Nikki4.png

5 comments:

StampNScrapJunkie said...

Fabulous coloring! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
Ema
IDCB Owner

Greta said...

Love the blue with the red & that beautiful lace!

Gemma said...

Beautiful card
Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Use a stamp or Digi for February challenge #2
Good luck
Gemma xx

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so beautiful, love the papers and the fabulous design you used.

Beverley said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in our Anything Goes" challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
Hugs
Bev x