Thursday, December 18, 2014

The Paper Shelter Comment Winner is….

During The Paper Shelter Birthday Celebration Hop those that left a comment on my blog went into a drawer to win a FREE image from The Paper Shelter.

I’m happy to announce the winner from my blog is…

Erika Horvathova

I sincerely hope that you have fun picking your image from the website "The Paper Shelter". Once you have selected your image click on the Contacts Tab at the top of The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog and it will give you a form to fill in with your choice. Please let Veronica know that you are a "Blog Hop" winner so she can check your claim against her own list. Also don’t forget to give her your email address so that she can send you a link to collect them.

Nikki



 photo Nikki4.png

1 comment:

EriEs said...

Thank you, I just found it :), and I am soooo happy