Monday, September 1, 2014

Tilda with Lace Pants

It’s time for a new challenge over at ABC Challenges.

Our challenge for you this time is ‘S is for Shabby Chic’.

Our sponsor for this challenge is Live & Love Crafts.

For my card today I’ve use the very cute ‘Tilda with Lace Pants’ from the Animal of the Year Collection by Magnolia.

P1050178

I’ve printed my image onto Cryogen White cardstock and coloured with Copic Markers.

The colours I’ve used are as follows: Skin – E11, E00, E000, R20 & R30; Hair – E44, E42, E41; Clothes RV95, RV93, RV91, BG93, BG90; Boots – W7, W5, W3, W1, W00.

The papers I’ve used are by Maja Designs. This print is Vintage Summer Basics 1922. These papers and the gorgeous lace I have used are both available at Live & Love Crafts.

I have added two tags to my card. The one on the right is the ‘So Wrapped Tilda Lace’ and the one on the left is ‘Bloomy Tag’ which are both Magnolia Doohickey dies.

Here’s another photo showing the tags.

P1050179

My card shape is a Go Kreate die. My flowers are a mixture of Wild Orchid Crafts and Kort & Godt. I’ve added a little Shabby White Frantage around my image and a few pearls on the layer behind.

Here’s a closer look at the image.

P1050180

Supplies:
Stamps: Tilda with Lace Pants (Magnolia), Best Yet (retired Stampin’ Up)
Card: Naturals White (Stampin’ Up), Cryogen White cardstock, DSP – Vintage Summer Basics 1922 (Maja Designs)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: XXL Square Frames Frilly #5 (Go Kreate), Small & Large Classic & Scallop Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Copic Markers, Basic Jewels – Pearls (SU), Lace & Frantage (Live & Love Crafts), Flowers (Wild Orchid Crafts, Live & Love Crafts)

If you haven’t already stopped by ABC Challenges and checked out what the rest of the DT have created then please do so now.

Nikki



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: