Tuesday, September 9, 2014

On Your Special Day

It’s time for a new challenge at Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog and this week the challenge is….

‘Glitter or Sparkle’.

Our sponsor for this challenge is….

Aurora Wings

I’m using a cute little Sprite image in my creation today from Aurora Wings.

Here’s what I came up with.

P1050189

I have printed the image onto X-Press It Blending Card and coloured with my Copic Markers. My image and sentiment have been cut out using the Small & Large Classic & Scallop Circle Nestabilities dies. My card has been edged using the Cherish ‘Around the Page Punch’ set from Martha Stewart.

The colours I’ve used from my image are: E00, E000, E0000, R30, BG02, BG01, BG000, YR68, YR65, YR61, YG95, YG93, YG91, Y17, Y15, Y13, Y11.

Here’s a closer look at my image.

P1050190

The paper I have used is from First Edition and is called Blank Canvas. Some of the prints have a glitter effect to them which I’ve used one on my card. I’ve also added some Dazzling Details to her pants for even more sparkle.

The picture below shows this off better.

P1050191

I’ve added spray of flowers which I have made using a variety of Wild Orchid Craft flowers. Added a bow of peach seam binding and a few Rhinestones.

If you haven’t already stopped by the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog then pop over now and check out what the rest of the DT have created for this week’s challenge.

Supplies:
Stamps: Sprite (Aurora Wings), Sentiment from LOTV
Card: Naturals White, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie (Stampin’ Up), X-Press It Blending Card
Papers: Blank Canvas (First Edition)
Dies: Small & Large Classic & Scallop Circles (Spellbinders)
Punches: Cherish ‘Around the Page Punch’ (Martha Stewart)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Accessories: Rhinestones (Stampin’ Up), Peach Seam Binding (The Ribbon Girl), Flowers (Wild Orchid Crafts)

I’m entering this card into the following challenges:

Pumpkin Spice – #82 Birthday

Suzy Bee’s Bloomin’ Challenge – #45 Anything Goes

Treasured Times Stamps – #24 Anything Goes

Craft for the Craic – #8 Something with Circles on it

Sister Act Card Challenges – #73 Anything Goes

Nikki



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: