Friday, August 8, 2014

To You From Me…

Today is my first official post as part of the Fussy & Fancy Design Team.

How exciting!!!

Or challenge for you today is a Bingo challenge.

To play along you need to create a card/project and include a line from the Bingo board. You can use a vertical, horizontal or diagonal line.

I had fun with this one myself.

Originally I chose the bottom line of Flowers, Lace & Frantage but when my card was finished I could actually pick 4 different lines.

Here’s my creation.

P1050145

As you can see I have the Flowers, Lace & Frantage as mentioned but I could also use the diagonal line of Pearls, Lavender & Frantage, the top line of Pearls, Stitching & Message or even the centre vertical line of Stitching, Lavender & Lace.  How easy was that to incorporate a Bingo line in my card.

My image is one of the new Magnolia Pink Lemonade images called Tilda with Summer Pants. Isn’t she cute!. I have teamed her with some gorgeous papers by Maja Designs. This one is from their Vintage Spring Basics collection and is 8th April.

I’ve stamped my image onto Cryogen White cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured with my Copic Markers.

The colours I’ve used are: Skin – E11, E00, E000, R20 & R30; Hair – E47, E44, E42 & E40; Clothes – BV34, BV31, BV00, G24, G21 & G20; Shoes – C8, C6, C4, C2 & C00.

Here’s another picture.

P1050146

And a close up of the image…

P1050147

Supplies:
Stamps: Tilda with Summer Pants (Magnolia), And Many More…. (Stampin’ Up)
Card: Wisteria Wonder (Stampin’ Up), Cryogen White Cardstock
Paper: 8th April – Vintage Spring Basics (Maja Designs)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: XXL Square Frames Frilly #6 (Go Kreate), Large Classic Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), CR1248 (Marianne Design), Memory Tag & Scallop Tag (Doohickey’s), Flowers (Wild Orchid Crafts), Lace (Live & Love Crafts), Curly Label Punch, Very Vanilla Seam Binding, Antique Brads (Stampin’ Up), Shabby Green Frantage (Stampendous), Pearls (Stash)

Pop on over to the Fussy & Fancy Challenge site to see what the rest of the DT have created to inspire you then pick a line and get creating and join in the fun.

I’m entering my card into the following challenges:

Marvelous Magnolia – #74 Tilda + any sentiment

Addicted to Stamps – #107 Make Your Mark

The Crafter’s Cafe – #75 Use Lots of Layers

Magnolia Down Under – #241 Anything Goes

Love to Create – #127 Anything Goes

Stamp and Create – Anything Goes

Nikki



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: