Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Out of Season

It’s time for a new challenge at Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog and this week we’d like you to create something….

‘Out of Season’.

This means we want you to create a card/project that is not related to the upcoming event in the short months to come or season.
(i.e. create a Valentine’s Day, Easter, Christmas, NY, etc.)

Our sponsor for this challenge is….

Milk-n-Coffee Stamps.

I decided I would make a Christmas card using one of Bildmalarna’s gorgeous stamp images called Snowman Hugs.

P1050151

I have stamped my image onto Neenah Solar White card and coloured with my Copic Markers.

The colours I’ve used are: Skin – E11, E00, E000, E0000, R20 & R30; Hair – E44, E43, E42, E40; Snowman – BG0000, C00, YR18, YR16, YR14, YR12, G29, G28, G24, G21, G20; Clothes – BV25, BV23, BV20; Boots & Scarf – C8, C6, C4, C2, C00; Berries – R46, R43.

The pretty paper is from Bildmalarna and is called Frosty Christmas – Snow Angels. I added some Liquid Applique to my image to create some fluffy bits to the hat and jacket. I’ve use some Doohickey dies – Spruce and Large Cozy Snowflake to embellish my card and I have bordered my card using the Cherish ‘Around the Page’ Punch from Martha Stewart.

Here’s another picture.

P1050153

And a close up of the image…

P1050152

Supplies:
Stamps: Snowman Hugs (Bildmalarna) , Sentiment (LOTV)
Card: Naturals White (Stampin’ Up), Bordering Blue (Retired Stampin’ Up), Neenah Solar White
Papers: Frosty Christmas – Snow Angels (Bildmalarna)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: ‘Around the Page’ Punch – Cherish (Martha Stewart), 1 3/4” & 2” Circle Punches, Oval Framelits, Basic Jewels – Pearls (Stampin’ Up), Spruce Die & Large Cozy Snowflake (Doohickey Dies), Copic Markers.

If you haven’t already stopped by the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog then pop over now and check out what the rest of the DT have created for this week’s challenge.

I’m entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Challenge – Anything Goes

Sparkles Christmas Challenge – #43 Snowflakes

Completely Christmas – #24 Anything Goes

Southern Girls Challenges – Christmas is a coming….

Nikki



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: