Friday, July 18, 2014

Summer Days with Tilda

I have a card to share with you today as the Featured Designer for Fussy & Fancy Challenges. I was so honoured to be chosen for this spot and even more honoured when I was asked to join the Design Team. How exciting is that??

Back to the current challenge which is….

“It’s All About Girls”

My Magnolia Stamp Club kit arrived earlier this week and I just had to colour up one of the gorgeous image. I’m using Tilda with Rose Lace Dress to create this pretty card.

P1050111

Isn’t she adorable!

I’ve stamped Tilda onto Cryogen White cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured her with my Copic Markers.

The colours I’ve used are: Skin – E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000, R20, R30; Hair – E44, E42, E40; Dress & Hat – RV89, RV85, RV83, RV81; Bow – Y35, Y32; Shoes – C2, C0.

Here’s a closer look at the image.

P1050113

The papers I’ve used on my card are from the new Maja Designs Collection called Coffee in the Arbour. I’ve added some gorgeous dies from Marianne Designs. a touch of lace, a few pearls and a spray of flowers to complete me card.

Here’s another look….

P1050112

Supplies:
Stamps: Tilda with Rose Lace Dress (Magnolia), Sentiment (LOTV)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Card: Naturals White (Stampin’ Up!), Cryogen White, Paper – Coffee in the Arbour – Flourishing Garden (Maja Designs)
Accessories: LR0240, LR0300, LR0269 (Marianne Design), Large Classic & Scallop Oval Nestabilitiles (Spellbinders), 1 3/4” Circle Punch, Pink Pirouette Seam Binding, Pearls (Stampin’ Up!), Lace (Live & Love Crafts), Flowers (Wild Orchid Crafts).

I’m entering my card into the following challenges:

Midweek Magnolia’s – #93 Anything Goes with Summer Fun

Marianne Design Diva’s – Use your newest Marianne Design products

Craft-Dee Bowz – Anything Goes and include a Handmade Bow

House of Cards – Add a Bow

Love to Create – #124 Petals & Pearls

Nikki



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: