Thursday, July 17, 2014

Sending Many Thanks

It’s time for a new challenge at Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog and this week we’d like you to use….

Dots or Spots in your creations.

Our sponsors for this challenge are….

All Dressed Up

All Dressed Up Stamps

and

Meljen’s Designs

I’m using one of the designs provided by All Dressed Up for my creation and it’s called 3 Little Party Girl-01.

Here’s what I came up with.

P1050070

I have printed the image onto X-Press It Blending Card and coloured with my Copic Markers. I’ve then cut my image out using Spellbinder Large Classic Ovals. This has then been layered with the Large Scallop Ovals. The base of my card is some Naturals White cardstock from Stampin’ Up! which has been punched using aMartha Stewart ‘Around the Page Punch’ called ‘Cherish’. I’ve then layered a piece of Smoky Slate Stampin’ Up! cardstock and then some spotted paper from My Mind’s Eye. Another layer of Smoky Slate and some more paper by My Mind’s Eye was added next. I’ve then mounted my image, added a bouquet of Wild Orchid Craft flowers with a Pumpkin Pie Satin Ribbon Bow (retired Stampin’ Up!). My sentiment is from the Stampin’ Up! stamp set called Petite Pairs which has been cut out using the Spellbinder Small Classic Ovals and layered onto a Small Scallop Oval. I’ve added some bling around the card to add some sparkle and that completes my card.

Here’s another photo….

P1050071

Here’s a closer look at my image.

P1050072

If you haven’t already stopped by the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog then pop over now and check out what the rest of the DT have created for this week’s challenge.

I’m entering this card into the following challenges:

Cards Galore Encore – Use a stamp or digi stamp

Craftyhazelnut’s Patterned Paper Challenge – Anything Goes with Patterned Paper

Time 4 Scrap – #41 Anything Goes

Craft for the Craic – #5 Something Summery or with Flowers

Sister Act Card Challenges – #61 Anything Goes

All Dressed Up – #16 Anything Goes

Nikki



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: