Sunday, July 27, 2014

Salute Tilda with Lighthouse

Welcome to the Loves Rubberstamps weekly Sensational Sunday Blog Hop! The Design Team has created some gorgeous projects for your Inspiration this week as always. Check out each link and leave a comment. If you get lost along the way, each stop will have a full list of links. One of the Design Team posts is the hop’s Sensational Sunday Sweet Spot and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to be in a monthly drawing for a $20 Loves Rubberstamps Gift Voucher! We will draw the winner of the Voucher the 1st Sunday of each month! Remember, you have until 8:00 pm CST Saturday to leave your comments!

You may have arrived from Indah’s blog but if not you can start here and work your way around by following the Hop List included in each of our posts.

Now for my creation for this week.

Sandra from Sandra’s Scrapshop was giving away one of her templates recently, just for a short time, and I managed to email her in time so I wanted to share what I created with it.

P1050128

The template was for this lighthouse card which has been cut on my Silhouette Cameo. Please excuse the blur towards the top of the lighthouse. I think it’s the embellishments I’ve used there, as no matter how many photos I took they all came out much the same.

You can find the template for purchase here.

My main image and the sentiment are from the Summer Breeze Collection by Magnolia.  If I use a Magnolia image that you cannot locate in the store you can email Laura via her contact page and she will order them in for you.

My image was stamped onto X-Press It Blending Card using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured with Copic Markers.

Here’s a close up of the image.

P1050131

The colours I’ve used are: Skin –  E11,E00, E000, E0000, R20 & R30; Hair – E44, E42, E40; Clothes – B16, B14, B12, B000; Hat & Shoes – C8, C6, C4, C2, C00.

Here’s a few more different photos…

P1050122

P1050127

P1050130

I decorated the lighthouse using some retired Stampin’ Up papers. The cattails are cut from my Silhouette Cameo along with the Seagull & Boat wheel. The anchor is a die from the Doohickey Club #1. The butterflies are from the Beautiful Wings embosslit by Stampin’ Up. I’ve added some real shells and a glass bottle that I picked up at the local discount shop. The glass shell, starfish and rope is from my stash.

One final photo….

P1050133

Your next stop for the hop is Blankina.

Now visit each of the Design Team Ladies to see their amazing projects…leave comments along the way for more chances to be our blog candy winner!

In case you get lost, here is the full line-up:

Laura – Loves Rubberstamps Blog

Dangina

Joni

Nina

Indah

Nikki – You are here.

Lydia

Blankina

Supplies:
Stamps: Salute Tilda and It’s Summer Time (Magnolia)
Card: Crumb Cake & Very Vanilla (Stampin’ Up), X-Press It Blending Card
Papers: Retired Stampin’ Up
Dies: Doohickey Club #1 – Anchor (Magnolia Doohickey), Beautiful Wings Embosslit (Stampin’ Up)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Accessories: Candy Dots (Stampin’ Up), Shells & glass bottle (discount shop), glass shell, starfish & cord (Stash), Silhouette Cameo.

I’m entering my card into the following challenges:

Crafty Catz – #241 Anything Goes

Sister Act Card Challenge – #67 Anything Goes

Stamp and Create – #40 Summer Fun

Crafty Girls Challenges – #23 Anything Goes

7 Kids College Fund – #104 Anything Goes

The Crafter’s Cafe – #73 Anything Goes

Freshly Brewed – #2 By the Sea/Summer

Creative Card Crew – #66 Sea/Beach

Live and Love Crafts – #25 By the Sea

Nikki



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: