Thursday, May 1, 2014

Peek-a-Boo

It’s time for a new challenge over at ABC Challenges and this time it’s…..

‘K is for Keep It Simple’.

For this challenge we want to seen reasonably clean & simple cards so not too many layers or embellishments.

Our sponsor for this challenge is

2013OPCShopButton200

We were provided with some images to use for this challenge and I picked the cute Dragonfly Peek-a-boo.

P1040474

I’ve printed my image onto Cryogen White cardstock and coloured with Copic Markers.

The colours I’ve used are as follows:

R89, R85, R83, R81, BG75, BG72, BG70, YR68, YR65, YR61, G99, G94.

I created the sentiment on my computer and then cut it out using some my Bitty Banner Framelits.

Here’s a closer look at the image.

P1040475

Supplies:
Stamps: Dragonfly Peek-a-boo(Oak Pond Creations)
Card: Pumpkin Pie(Stampin’ Up), Cryogen White cardstock, DSP –Summer Breeze (Kaisercraft)
Accessories: Bitty Banner Framelits (Stampin’ Up), Copic Markers.

If you haven’t already stopped by ABC Challenges and checked out what the rest of the DT have created then please do so now.

Nikki



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: