Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Flower Pot Peeker

It’s time for a new challenge at Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog and this week we’d like you to ….

Add Some Doodling on your creations.

Our sponsors for this challenge are….

Eureka Stamps

and

Bugaboo Stamps

Bugaboo Stamps

Here’s what I came up with.

P1050043

I’ve chosen a cute image from Bugaboo Stamps for my card today called Summertime Peekers – Flower Pot. My image was printed onto X-Press It Blending Cardand coloured with Copic Markers. I’ve used some pretty paper from Echo Park Paper Co. called “Bundle of Joy”.  My image and sentiment have both been bordered with some doodling to fit the challenge. A little bit of Crispy Ribbon and a few pearls finish off my card.

The colours I’ve used on my image are: Skin – E11, E00, E000, E0000, R20; Hair – E55, E53, E51, E50; Pot – E79, E77, E74, E71; Bow – BG13, BG11, BG10; Flowers – R24, R22, R21, R20, YG17, YG13, YG11

Here’s a closer look at my image.

P1050044

If you haven’t already stopped by the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog then pop over now and check out what the rest of the DT have created for this week’s challenge.

Nikki



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: