Tuesday, April 8, 2014

You Rock!!

It’s time for a new challenge at Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog and this week we have a theme for you.

1980’s

We want you to create something that relates to the 1980’s. If you Google 1980’s theme you will see lots of images for inspiration.

Our sponsor for this challenge is….

KennyK shop badge

The image I chose to use I’ve actually had for some time but was yet to use it. I think it fits the challenge perfectly.

Here’s what I came up with.

P1040438

I have printed my image (Rock Chick from KennyK) onto X-Press It Blending Card and coloured with my Copic Markers.

The colours I’ve used are:

Skin – E21, E00, E000, E0000, R20

Hair – E47, E44, E42, E40

Pants & Shoes – BG78, BG75, BG72, BG11, BG0000

Top & Socks – R27, R24, R22, R21, R0000

Guitar – Y35, Y32, Y0000.

I’ve used some pretty paper by Echo Park Paper Co called Happy Floral from their ‘Happy Go Lucky’ Collection.

My sentiment has been made on the computer and cut out using a La-La Land Craft die called Stitched Tabs.

I’ve added some gorgeous Wild Orchid Crafts flowers and a little bling to finish off my card.

Here’s another picture.

P1040439

Here’s a closer look at my image.

P1040440

I hope you like my take on the 1980’s theme. I can’t wait to see what you create.

If you haven’t already stopped by the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog then pop over now and check out what the rest of the DT have created for this week’s challenge.

I’m entering my card into the following challenges:

Suzy Bee’s Bloomin Challenge – #23 Anything Goes

Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges – #62 Stripes (I hope my zig zag stripes fit the challenge)

Jo’s Scrap Shack – #44 Anything Goes

Crafts Galore Encore – Use your favourite colour (Mine is the Teal)

Crafts & Me – #147 Anything Goes

Treasured Times Rubber Stamps & Scrapbooking – #15 Mix it Up!

4 Crafty Chicks – #188 Colour a Stamped Image (Rubber or Digi)

Nikki



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: