Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Dress Up Marci

It’s time for a new challenge at Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog and this week we’d like you to use….

‘Ugly Papers’ on your creations.

(These are the papers that come in your paper packs that are not your typical taste or style or that you don’t really like so they sit there and pile up!)

Our sponsor for this challenge is….

Eureka Stamps

My papers were actually scavenged from a friend. I just couldn’t find any that I didn’t really like or thought were hard to use in my stash.

Here’s what I came up with.

P1040421

I have stamped my image, Dress Up Marci from La-La Land Crafts,  onto X-Press It Blending Card, using Memento Tuxedo Black ink, and coloured with myCopic Markers. All my colours have been taken from the ‘ugly papers’. I’ve cut out my image with an oval die and it’s mounted to my card using dimensionals. A ribbon bow and I’m done. I decided not to add a sentiment as the paper has the ‘Absolutely Fabulous’ words at the top of the card which I thought were sufficient.

Here’s a closer look at the image.

P1040423

The colours I’ve used are:

Skin – E21, E00, E000, E0000, R20; Lips – R22

Hair – E44, E42, E40

Dress – BV04, BV02, BV01, BV0000

Hat – B04, B02, B01, B0000

Pearls, Dress Ruffle & Flower Centre – Y23, Y21, Y0000

Hat Trim – YG03, YG01, YG00, YG0000

Shoes & Flower – RV25, RV23, RV21, RV0000.

If you haven’t already stopped by the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog then pop over now and check out what the rest of the DT have created for this week’s challenge.

Nikki



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: