Sunday, September 6, 2009

Look who’s turning…..

 

One of my good friends little girl turned 5 last Monday and this is the card I made for her.

 

Gorjuss - Just A Girl 1

I knew I wanted to use one of my recent Sugar Nellie stamp purchases for the card and decided on the Candy Lane DSP pack from Stampin’ Up and went from there. The balloon was an after thought but one I’m happy with. I’ve coloured the main image with my Copic Markers to coordinate with the colours of the DSP pack.

Supplies: All items Stampin’ Up unless specified otherwise
Stamps: On Your Birthday, Occasional Greetings, Big Bold Birthday, Gorjuss – Just A Girl (Non-SU)
Card: Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White (Non-SU)
Inks: Riding Hood Red inkpad, Close to Cocoa Marker, Memento Black (Non-SU), Copic Markers (Non-SU)
Accessories: Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon, Scallop Circle, 1 3/8” Circle, 1 1/4” Circle, Word Window and Scallop Edge Punches, Sponge dauber, Stampin’ Dimensionals.



 photo Nikki4.png

3 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Oooooh - I love the addition of the balloon - fabulous finishing touch to a great card!
xXx

Karen said...

Hey there Nikki!!

Absolutely LOVE the colouring on your little girl image - absolutely beautiful! She looks ever so 'coy' hanging onto that balloon! lol

Beautiful card!

Karen
x

Anonymous said...

A fantastic card Nikki, love the use of your Copics. The balloon is a lovely 3D effect.

hugs,

Heather