Sunday, July 12, 2009

Crystal Inspired 1

During June Makeesha Byl created a lovely card tutorial for Make It Monday #36. Makeesha used the Inspired by Nature stamp set and Crystal Effects.

I finally managed to make time to do the tutorial and CASE Makeesha’s lovely card. I did change one thing on my cards (can you pick it??) and I also created another using different colours.

Here is my version of Makeesha’s card:

Inspired by Nature 7

and here’s a close up of the flowers so you can see the Crystal Effects:

Inspired by Nature 7 close-up  

Supplies:
Stamp sets: Inspired by Nature
Card: Real Red, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red, Chocolate Chip & Old Olive Stampin’ Write Markers, Kiwi Kiss Inkpad, Stazon Black inkpad
Accessories: Real Red 1/2” Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Crystal Effects, Bold Brights Brads, Mat Pack & Piercer.

I really liked this card but wondered how it would look in ………………..

Come back tomorrow and see what the other combination was I tried. 



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: