Saturday, May 30, 2009

Post-It Note Holders

Each month at my Stamp Club the ladies get to make a little something and this month it was a Post-It Note holder. This tutorial is from Splitcoaststampers and is by who other than Makeesha Byl. I’m sure you all know by now how much I love the projects Makeesha comes up with.

This is my first Post-It Note Holder I had made up to show the ladies. Yes I’ve used Fifth Avenue Floral again.

Fifth Ave Floral front Fifth Ave Floral inside

On the night I make one to demonstrate and the ladies work along with me. For this one I decided to use Washington Apple DSP and I’ve only just finished decorating the front using the Petal Pizzazz stamp set.

Petal Pizzazz front Petal Pizzazz inside

It’s amazing how many different colours and sizes the Post-It Notes come in these days. I won’t tell you how many I purchased in varying sizes and colours but keep checking back as I’ve altered the pattern for the holders to make some larger size ones which will hold a pen instead of a small pencil. I still need to finish decorating though so and will share soon. Some of the colours go lovely with Stampin’ Up’s Designer Series Papers.



 photo Nikki4.png

2 comments:

Sam said...

These are adorable Nikki...such a great idea. I wish I were in your stamp club :-).

Sam.

Debbie Pamment said...

Gorgeous job Nikki - I bet your Stamp Club ladies were stoked to go home with one of these little beauties!
xXx