Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Good Friend Sneak Peek

As a demonstrator we have been given the opportunity to purchase a few select stamp sets, hostess sets and In Colour items as a sneak peek in preparation for the upcoming release of the 2009|2010 Idea Book & Catalogue.

Today I had a few friends over to play and one of them is also my downline. We purchased different things from the sneak peek and this card I’m going to show you is one she purchased called Good Friends. I haven’t purchased it as I wasn’t sure I’d use it enough as it is a little larger than I normally use but I’m really happy with the card I created and might just have to go and purchase this set now.

I have cheated a little and cased a card that Stampin’ Up gave us as a sample in our monthly newsletter but I didn’t have some of the things they have used (some weren’t on our sneak peek pre-order and the other I didn’t order as I didn’t order the stamp set) so it’s been changed very slightly.

I’ve used some of the ‘soon to be released’ In Colours in this card and they are just gorgeous. I’m going to miss the current ones but I think I’ll survive now that I have these.

So here’s my card:

Good Friend 1

Supplies:
Stamp sets: Good Friends
Card: Kiwi Kiss textured, Summer Sun, Whisper White
Ink: Summer Sun, Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango
Accessories: 5/8” Chocolate Chip ribbon, Flower Brad, 1 3/8” Circle Punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Stampin’ Dimensionals



 photo Nikki4.png

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh nice card Nikki. Can't wait to try out mine. The colours look great!

Jen said...

Love the card, but love the color combo!