Thursday, January 15, 2009

Ocean Sprinkles

I haven’t used this set a great deal since purchasing it back in November and was still yet to use my new Chunky Sprinkles but after seeing a wonderful card made by Makeesha I just had to have a play. This is the card I made yesterday while my good friends Leonie & Carol were visiting with their children.

Ocean Commotion 2

I decided I would use the East Coast Prep DSP so the colours that coordinate with that are More Mustard, Wild Wasabi, Real Red and Tempting Turquoise.

I first stamped the swirly coral image using the Wild Wasabi inkpad. I then traced over some of the image with my Tombow Multi Purpose Adhesive which I covered with the sprinkles.It gives a real 3D effect.

Ocean Commotion 2 close up

The Angel Fish was stamped in More Mustard and the Seahorse in Tempting Turquoise on Whisper White card, cut out and adhered to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.

Supplies:
Stamp sets: Ocean Commotion
Card: Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Whisper White, East Coast Prep DSP
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Tempting Turquoise, More Mustard
Accessories: Wild Wasabi Striped Ribbon, Celery Chunky Sprinkles, Tombow Multi Purpose Adhesive, Real Red brads (Bold Brights), Stampin’ Dimensionals.



 photo Nikki4.png

2 comments:

Debbie M said...

Hi

Just wanted to say that I have enjoyed 'scrolling' through your blog - you do really beautiful work.

Debbie M

Anonymous said...

I've never looked thru your blog before. It's really a good one with lots of lovely cards. I particularly like the 3 fish card in the new set.