Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Priceless CASE

On Monday, Marelle Taylor posted this gorgeous card on her blog. I love Marelle's work and this card came right at the right time for me as I needed to make one of my niece's a birthday card for Tuesday (yesterday) so I opted to CASE Marelle's card.

Priceless 6

If you've seen Marelle's you will notice that I changed the colours on mine. I love the simplicity of the layers and it's so quick to make, which was a good thing considering I'd left it till Tuesday morning and we (my 4 girls and I) were headed over to my sisters for the day to celebrate Tehgan's birthday. I think this card would look good in many different colour combinations.

Supplies:
Stamp sets: Priceless, Short & Sweet, So Swirly Jumbo Wheel
Card: Pretty in Pink, Purely Pomegranate, Old Olive, Whisper White
Inks: Purely Pomegranate, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive
Accessories: Small & Large Oval Punches, Sponge Dauber, White Gel Pen, Stampin' Dimensionals.



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: