Monday, October 6, 2008

Card Organiser

On Saturday evening after my World Card Making Day event a few friends and I stamped together. I managed to catch up on a few things that night but I also managed to make the Card Organiser shown. I had been wanting to make one for the past few days and just hadn't had time. You can find all the measurements and a tutorial on Dannie Graves blog which is where I found it.

Accordian Card Organiser front

Accordian Card Organiser side Accordian Card Organiser open

I'm going to make some more of these as I have an adaption (yes I do that a lot) that I would like to try out.

Supplies:
Card: Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, Spring Break DSP
Accessories: Pewter Jumbo Eyelets, Crop-a-dile, Old Olive 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, Hemp Twine, On Board Accents Blossoms & Basics, Rhinestone Brad - Ice, Pop-Up Glue Dot, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, Velcro Dot.



 photo Nikki4.png

2 comments:

Krista said...

Great card organizer !!

Anonymous said...

WOW this is so pretty. TFS