Friday, August 8, 2008

Just wanted to share....

 

This is a post of a different kind. I just wanted to share with you all what I came downstairs to this morning.

Anniversay 08

Today is my 13th Wedding Anniversary.

My husband ducked out to the shops very late last night to get some things for his business workshop and obviously purchased these while there. He must have kept them in his work van until I went to bed, which wasn't much before midnight as he would not have been able to sneak them in without me seeing them as my craft room is next to the front door....hahaha.

I told him he was sneaky but when he walked into his study to gather his things for work he found some chocolates and an Indiana Jones DVD pack waiting of him too. He said I was just as bad....hahaha. 

Have a great day everyone. I'm going to spend my day finishing off the rag quilt for my youngest daughter, doing some more stamping so hopefully I'll have some more posts over the next few days and then tonight is my fortnightly stamp night. Yes no Anniversay dinner tonight but maybe tomorrow..... My eldest was supposed to be going to Taronga Zoo for the night with Girl Guides but we've only just found out this morning that they missed out. Hopefully next year.



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: