Friday, August 8, 2008

Berry Bliss Box in a Bag

 

I made this Box in a Bag over a week ago Box in a Bag Berry Blissand just haven't made time to photograph and edit it. Sorry I was sidetracked with some Machine Embroidery now that I can get to my machines again and have been making a rag quilt with embroidered fairies for my youngest. Hoping to finish that off today too. But that's another story and another craft.....

You may have already seen one (or more) of these on other blogs as they seem to be one of the in things right now. You can find a tutorial by  Diana Gibbs (click on Diana's name to be taken to her tutorial) which she posted back on the 4th June so they have been around for a little while it's probably just that we are all discovering them now or have seen them on someone else's blog and wanted to give it a go ourselves. They are rather easy and quick to make.

I decided to make mine using the lovely Berry Bliss paper to co-ordinate with my last post of cards made using some of this paper too. There is no stamping on this card. I've used the small star punch and silver brads for the embellishments on the front as there are stars in the patterned paper as you can probably see for yourself. 

I have a promotion running this month and you could receive a pack of the Berry Bliss DSP for free.  Contact me for more details.

Supplies:
Paper: Purely Pomegranate, Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa, Berry Bliss DSP
Accessories: Small star punch, Round tab punch, Slit punch, Silver brads, Pretty in Pink Taffeta ribbon, Sticky S
trip, Mini Glue Dots



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: