Sunday, May 4, 2008

Pick A Petal Birthday

I've used my new Pick A Petal stamp set in this card. Other new items used for those that may be keeping up with my challenge are: Purely Pomegranate cardstock & Ink, Soft Sky cardstock, Rhinestone Brad(Ice), Crop-A-Dile & Soft Sky double-stitched ribbon. It may have been easier to just say everything is new apart from the Basic Black I've used.....LOL

 

I chose my colours for this card from SplitCoastStampers colour challenge for this week CC164 of Basic Black, Purely Pomegranate & Soft Sky.

 

Pick A Petal 1

 

Supplies:
Stamp sets: Pick A Petal, Happy Everything
Card: Basic Black, Purely Pomegranate, Soft Sky
Inks: Basic Black, Purely Pomegranate
Accessories: Rhinestone brads (Ice), Soft Sky double-stitched ribbon, Crop-A-Dile, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig.



 photo Nikki4.png

3 comments:

Lynn Put said...

This is a fantastic card, I really like the line of embossing that you added!

Sam Coppack said...

Hi Nicole! I really enjoy your creativity and have tagged you!
www.samcoppack.blogspot.com

Tracy said...

dont you just love purely pomegranete? Love the pick a petal. Have that on my loooong wish list. Love the set out of this card. Everything is well balanced :)