Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Kind Baroque

Today's card is again using Baroque Motifs. I've chosen both a colour sketch CC156 and a Card Sketch SC126 from SplitCoastStampers for this card. Again I've made sure I kept to my challenge of using at least 1 new item and ended up using 8. I used the Baroque Motifs stamp set, Photo Corner Punch, Sherbert Ribbon Originals, 2 new In Colour Cardstock & Inkpads and So Saffron DSP (Palette O'Prints promotion). I'm still going strong.

Baroque Motifs 1

Supplies:
Stamp set: Baroque Motifs
Card: Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi, Very Vanilla, So Saffron DSP (Palette O'Prints Promotion)
Ink: Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi, So Saffron
Accessories: Photo Corner Punch, Small & Large Oval Punches, Sherbert Ribbon Originals (So Saffron ribbon), Paper Piercing template & tool, silver brads, Stampin' Dimensionals.



 photo Nikki4.png

1 comment:

Sara in WI said...

Ooh! I'm the first to comment...maybe because it isn't Tuesday here yet....just kidding!
The card is great! I love the colors and the paper together with Baroque. Thanks for sharing!
Sara in WI