Saturday, February 16, 2008

Merci Card & Bookmark

 

I recently participated in a swap that was hosted in one of the Yahoo groups I'm in. The challenge with this swap was that we had to create a card & bookmark using 'just 1 stamp'. I decided to use the Sale-A-Bration stamp set, Merci and this is what I created.

 

Merci 2a   Bookmark 

Seeing how I was limited to just one stamp I decided to run my Barely Banana cardstock on the card, through my Cuttlebug using an embossing folder to create the swirl background.  The heart stamp on the Sage Shadow layer on the card was done using the Sage Shadow marker and just inking the larger of the 2 small hearts from the stamp. The main images are coloured using a blender pen and inkpads. I've paper pierced some of the corners on both the card and bookmark and the centre of the flower on the card has a Sage Shadow eyelet added.

 

Supplies:

Stamp Set: Merci

Cardstock: Sage Shadow, Barely Banana, Perfect Plum, Whisper White.

Inks: Sage Shadow, Barely Banana, Perfect Plum, Stazon Black.

Accessories: Tool Kit, Blender Pen, Stampin' Dimensionals, Vintage Brads, Cuttlebug & Swirls embossing folder. 



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: