Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Back in the swing of things.....

 

School holidays are all over and I'm almost on top of everything.

My eldest daughter started High School this year so some new (and old too I guess) experiences happening in my house. Boy some things have changed since I was at school which granted was a few years ago now but not that long ago really.  Can you believe that they have a 3 day school camp to help the children settle in and socialize with each other?  Didn't we just turn up and get on with things? I'm sure we all survived High School so why shouldn't they without a camp 3rd week into the year? 

Now my aim for the remainder of this year is to post more regularly to my blog so you can all come back more often and see what I've been creating. I'd love to say I'll post daily but that may not always happen. With a family of 4 young girls, my hubby's business and of course my Stampin' Up business to take care of I may run out of time to either create or post from time to time.

I do have something to share with you today though and I have some other things to share over the next few weeks so I should be on a roll for a little while at least.

Today's card is made using some items from the current Summer Mini Catalogue (ending on 31st March) and also one of the Sale-A-Bration stamp sets (available FREE with every $100 purchased until 29th February).

 

Lots of Thoughts 1

Supplies:

Stamp sets: Bud Basics, Lots of Thoughts.

Cardstock: Close to Cocoa, Taken with Teal, Regal Rose, Loves Me Designer Series Paper.

Inks: Taken with Teal, Regal Rose.

Accessories: Vintage Brads, Earth Elements & Neutrals buttons, 32mm & 35mm square punches, Stampin' Dimensionals.



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: