Saturday, December 1, 2007

Thank You Stems....





I may have to retract my recent comment about not using Bold Brights often as here's another card using some, but it is only one colour.


I have to say that in the world of cardmaking, being able to CASE (Copy and Share Everything) a card is great. SplitCoastStampers is full of wonderful ideas and inspiration and it's wonderful that fellow stampers are happy to post their creations on there and allow others to CASE their cards or get inspiration from them.


The above card is a CASE inspired by this card on SCS which again I made a few adaptations too. The basic layout is the same and colours are similar but I've created my own background paper on the Bashful Blue by using a stamp set and used ribbon that is readily available to us in our current Idea Book & Catalogue.


My Summer Mini Launch came at a hectic time for me, with Regional training and Stamp-A-Stack classes to attend and organise, so being able to get inspiration and CASE others creations made having enough samples available to show at my launch that much easier. Now with that said you can quite easily get sidetracked and spend hours browsing the lovely creations on SCS.



Stamp sets: Stem Silhouettes, Eclectic Backgrounds.
Cardstock: Going Gray, Real Red, Bashful Blue, Whisper White.
Inks: Going Gray, Real Red, Bashful Blue.
Accessories: White & Red Grosgrain ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals.




 photo Nikki4.png

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Nikki, another great colour combination. I would never have thought of putting the soft blue with the bold red, but it looks stunning. Love that stamp too.