Saturday, December 1, 2007

Summer Mini Catalogue is open for business...

Yes that's right, it's finally the 1st December so you can now purchase your own lovely stamp sets and papers from the Summer Mini Catalogue and create some of your own wonderful creations.



If I can be of assistance with any purchases please don't hesitate to email me or you can contact me by phone on 0418 218 467. Credit Card facilities are available or you can direct credit my bank account (details supplied on order).



Or maybe you would like to host a Workshop for a few friends in your home and see some of the Summer Mini sets demonstrated and everyone will also get to make a card? If you're within reasonable driving distance from me (Lalor Park, NSW) then contact me to arrange a convenient date. I'm taking booking for Sale-A-Bration in January & February also. Not sure what Sale-A-Bration is? It's your chance to receive *FREE stamp sets and you don't have to be a hostess. Normal Hostess benefits still apply. Contact me for further details.



*Certain criteria apply.


 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: