Monday, December 3, 2007

Merci





Todays card is another made using the wonderful Carte Postale stamp set and Enchante Designer Series double-sided papers.


To make this card I cut a strip of the Enchante Designer Series paper 148mm x 40mm and adhered to the right side of Sage Shadow card. I then stamped the Fleur-de-Lis image using Sage Shadow ink onto the Sage Shadow cardstock. Using Chocolate Chip ink I've sponged around edges of card.



Using Close to Cocoa ink I've them stamped the main image onto Very Vanilla Cardstock. I've used the slit punch to create the corners (this is not done in the usual way so if you need to know how I've done this just ask) and then sponged the edges using Chocolate Chip ink. This is then layered onto Sage Shadow and I've used Aged Copper brads from the Hodgepodge Hardware. I've then mounted onto some Chocolate Chip cardstock.



To finish the card I've added some Chocolate grosgrain ribbon down the front of the card over the edge of the Enchante designer series paper. Using the Close to Cocoa inkpad I've stamped 'Merci' to fill in some of the larger areas on the Sage Shadow cardstock. Finally I've mounted the main image using Stampin' Dimensionals.



Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Carte Postale
Cardstock/Papers: Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Enchante designer series paper.
Inks: Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa.
Accessories: Chocolate grosgrain ribbon, Aged Copper Hodgepodge Hardware, sponges, Stampin' Dimensionals.



 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: