Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Bright Buds....




Bold Brights is probably one of my least used colour families. Not that I don't like them, as all the Stampin' Up! colours are just gorgeous, but I'm more of an earthy & regal girl. I love the colour combination here, and yes I have slipped in a regal but all the other colours are from the brights.






This set is a great one as it has a matching wheel (which I've used here) and the coordinating stamp set is used to complete the colour for the images. Now you could colour in images from the wheel using other colouring techniques and mediums but the stamps give a nice finish too.






Stamp sets: Bud Basics, Basic Outline, Lexicon of Love, Canvas.
Cardstock: Tempting Turquoise, Orchid Opulence, So Saffron (the slipped in regal), Whisper White.
Inks: Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise, Orchid Opulence, Green Galore, So Saffron.
Accessories: Apple Green, Light Orchid & Turquoise Grosgrain ribbon, Hodgepodge Hardware, Stampin' Dimensionals, Stamp-a-ma-jig.


 photo Nikki4.png

No comments: