Monday, October 8, 2007

Spring is in the Air

That's the title of this month's promotion. During October if you purchase the Looks Like Spring stamp set and Spring Bouquet Flower Punch you will receive your choice of either Spring Showers or Spring Flowers double-sided designer paper for free.


This promotion gave me reason to pull out these items and create a card. I often overlook using my designer papers (as I'm not a scrapbooker) but will try and make more of an effort to remember to put them to use from now on.


Stamp sets: Looks Like Spring, Season by Season
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Spring Flowers Designer Paper
Inks: Cameo Coral, Chocolate Chip, Barely Banana
Accessories: Large Oval Punch, Old Olive Brads, Linen Thread, Spring Bouquet Flower Punch.



 photo Nikki4.png

1 comment:

Leonie Schroder said...

oooo nikki very nice card ... i think i will have to start this posting every day or two to my website too. See you at Regionals!